Header Ads

Training Objectives

Why this course I develop:

As a development activist, I feel I have a responsibility to share my knowledge, skill and experience with other people who are working the same field all over the world. I believe if we can share our experience in an effective way within our professional network then definitely we will achieve excellence in this field.

Why this course is the fee of cost:
I love bonding among global professional, especially development professional rather than business or making money. This is why I am developing this course totally free of cost.
Maksud Hasan
Maksud Hasan

Why I choose YouTube:
Nowadays people are very busy with their regular business. It is very difficult for many people to come a training center. YouTube can be the best option for all audience to easy access the training. You know the video is one of the powerful tools to make effective communication with targeted audiences within a very short time all over the world. YouTube is the second largest search engine and easy video sharing platform where anyone can access easily without any subscription fees and any other kind of hidden charges.

How you can enjoy & participate this course:
Just click the link that I provide and subscribe to my YouTube channel Versatile Forum. After subscribing you will get automatic notification when I will upload any new episode of training or any other video to my channel. I will keep open comments box below of my video description so that you can easily share your comments, feedback or suggestion related to this training series. Please share these video in social media so that other people can be known and benefited from this training course.
  
Please be friendly & enjoy:
I would like to honestly say this is not a classroom or a laboratory; most of the people we have the professional background. So our prime focus will go to knowledge, skill and experience sharing rather than teaching.

Objectives:
The main objective of this training series is to enhance and make clear participants understanding of concepts, methods and tools that we usually use for monitoring, evaluation, research and learning purpose in the development field.  

Methodology:
We will surely use the participatory method to conduct this total training course. We will use different tools like the lecture, powerpoint presentation, video clips, Microsoft word and excel document, action photographs and much more as per our needs.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.